Sunday, November 13, 2011

+PLAIDfashionevent

Saturday was a runaround from the fabric district to pick up trims and fabrics, to the Plaid Fashion Show, and then to Belasco's to see Mario perform! A big thanks to my bestie Arthur Trujillo, who is always up to date on these fashion shows. See his blog here http://trujillofashion.tumblr.com/.  See photos from the event below!

Photos from Plaid's one year anniversary with designers: Marco Marco, Ashton Michael, Scout, Pretty Star, and  Artstring. Many fashion goers definitely rocked the scene. Many trends from shaved sided hair lines, to platform heels, etc.

First designer of the night was Pretty Star:


Designer: Scout

Designer: Artstring


Designer: Ashton Michael
 Arthur Trujillo just did a blog on him. Read up on this to see where's he gone and who he's designed for. A very talented designer. http://trujillofashion.tumblr.com/page/2


Designer: Marco Marco


Peek into the fashion trends at this event:


Arthur with Rudeness

Arthur Trujillo with Ashton Michael.

Designer Pretty Star in light blue.

A teaser piece from Marco Marco.

Arthur with host Raven of Rupaul's Drag Race 

Me in my front row seat, thanks to Arthur!

A couple of the models from Ashton Michael's collection.

Arthur and BCBG designer in their runway collection

Arthur and I 
(I am sporting my teaser piece just to see the response from the rest of the fashion goers of Los Angeles.) 
My photo was taken for www.lookbookLA.com. I'll post the photo when it's available. 

So that was just part of the night. I rushed home to enjoy Mario at Belasco with my sisters.

A clip from Mario's performance @ Belasco 11-12-11





1 comment:

  1. inspiring post!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete