Saturday, July 23, 2011

+sisterlove

www.moddame.com is now open and ready for business! Come check out one of a kind pieces, one off samples, and vintage finds of Los Angeles. More items will arrive weekly and i also ship international! MODDAME - modern edge in vintage tread fashion

 I have become who i am because of my loving family. My sisters have lived and i have watched and learned, sometimes. As we gather for a night of clubbing at Busby in LA, heck why not work on my photography. 

This is my work on my sister Boe. She's wearing a body suit from Urban outfitters. Definitely easy to wear under a fitted mini skirt. Pairing any printed top that has black in it goes simply with a black bottom. 

This is work on my sister Michael. Shirt from f21 and skirt from www.moddame.com -->get one! The great thing about neutrals is that it goes with anything. There's so many super cute printed mini's out there to match!

Thanks to my sister Michael for my photos! I'm in a f21 tank and a skirt from www.moddame.com -->get one! I love the Navajo theme and i love mini's. I paired it with a contrast top in mustard lace and silk. It was the perfect way to keep the trend modernized. And my favorite summer necklace from f21- the horn chain! Adorable!











4 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous !! Beoutiful and stylish. I love the outfit !!

    Cheers,
    Koka-inna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style.looking pretty
    followed back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, you guys look so damn beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete